In Serenytics, you can customize the design of a Dashboard in the Theme section.
In this section, you have options to customize the global design of your dashboard:
- The tabs' design (font size, style...)
- The dashboard's header (background and title color)
And you have options to customize the design of your widgets:
- The widgets' titles (font size, color, background color...)
- The widgets' design (shadow, background color, borders...)
- The charts' font sizes (for axis' ticks, titles and legend)
All the options of this Theme section will be applied globally (i.e. on all widgets). If you want to customize a single
widget, you need to overwrite these global settings with the widget's settings. To do that, select a widget and
open its Rendering section. In this section, you need to enable
Use custom widget design. Then, you will be able
to re-define the values of the design options and these values will be applied only on the selected widget.